Saturday, January 15, 2011

Golden Fire - Inspiration

Model: Abbey Lee, Shoes by Alexander McQueen, Painting: "Skriget" by Edward Munch

I tryed to make a mood poster the other day, and I think it actually went well. 
I get really inspired by McQueen and his wonderfully weird univers. I just love it. 
So here are two booties I painted after making this mood board.  






When I did these drawings I was inspired by the McQueen silhouette with the round end heels.
The top ankle boot is inspired by the fire and flames, the colours and the movements in the wind. 
The gold bootie is inspired by.. Well the gold McQueen shoes in the mood board. I did this drawing by a mix of a curry coloured pencil and finger painting with gold paint.

What do you think? 

Xo Miss Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment